- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton Farmers Market ends its 10th year
Aidan Zorich, 4, of Kent buys a bouquet of flowers for his grandma Barbara Zorich Tuesday, the last day or the Farmers Market at the Piazza.
The Renton Farmers Market has ending its 10th summer season today (Tuesday) under sunny skies and warm crowds. The market will return next summer, filled again with fruits, vegetables and other good things to eat and try