- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff's Office putting unclaimed stolen property on display
The King County Sheriff’s Office will display stolen property recovered with the arrest of a man living in the Spring Lake area east of Renton. The man was arrested on an outstanding warrant. It’s likely the property was stolen in the last three months. Left unclaimed are power tools, lawn mowers, hand tools, wakeboards, snowboards, water skis, computers, ladders and bicycles. The public can view the recovered items 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Oct. 14, at the Sheriff’s Office precinct in Maple Valley, 22300 S.E. 231st St. Victims of a theft reported to the county will be invited to view the items; others must bring an incident report from the agency that investigated their theft to view the property.