- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Auburn joins Leadership Forum for a Healthier Generation on Sept. 12
The City of Auburn and several South County communities are joining forces to tackle obesity and invite the public to a free leadership forum on Thursday, Sept. 12.
The Leadership Forum for a Healthier Generation runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Renton Community Center, 1715 SE Maple Valley Highway, Renton.
A panel of experts has been assembled from King County Public Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Childhood Obesity Prevention Coalition, NFL Play 60 and key city and county resource leaders – all dedicated to transforming South King County community into a place where families can thrive.
Register online at www.valleymed.org.