King County will open its Black River Community Service Center (CSC) in Renton on Saturday, October 5 to accommodate residents who might not otherwise be able to apply for a passport in person during standard weekday hours. Families with travel plans abroad are especially encouraged to attend. Only passport processing will be available on this day; no other CSC or Elections services will be available.
WHEN: Saturday, October 5, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Black River Community Service Center, inside King County Elections, 919 SW Grady Way, Renton.
APPLICANTS WILL NEED:
– Application (unsigned)
– Proof of U.S. citizenship (certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or previous passport)
– Current ID with photo and signature
– Updated passport photo (King County does not provide this service)
– If under age 16, consent is required from both parents
– Payments to U.S. State Department and King County Treasury (see CSC website at kingcounty.gov/CSC for current fees)
FOR MORE INFORMATION: