- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Luther's Table hosts party to prep for closure
Luther’s Table will undergo a major restructuring and renovation and kick it all off with a party on June 28.
The Evolution Party and Concert will give the community and opportunity to say farewell to the old Luther’s Table before work begins, stated a press release.
The event starts at 1 p.m. and features live music, food and beverage specials and information about what to expect when Luther’s reopens.
“At some point in our journey our focus changed from being a great gathering space with some food to be a restaurant…we are attempting to turn this bus around and truly become the community hub we’ve always envisioned,” said Gretchen Mertes, in an email to the organization’s volunteers. She is Luther’s Table’s executive director.
There will be a new menu with the renovation and new programs and events, including documentary film screenings, theater readings and conversation groups.
For more information on the project, visit www.lutherstable.org.