- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Renton Civic Theatre presenting ‘Annie’
The Renton Civic Theatre is presenting the classic musical, “Annie,” starting Dec. 7 as part of its 25th Anniversary season.
The musical about the orphan Annie features music by Charles Strouse and lyrics by Martin Charnin and such classic songs as “It’s the Hard-Knock Life.”
The theatre’s production celebrates the 35th anniversary of the musical’s Broadway debut.
“Annie” tells the story of a plucky young orphan girl adopted by a wealthy businessman, Daddy Warbucks. There’s his faithful assistant Grace, the wicked Miss Hannigan and the conniving Rooster and Lily.
The musical runs through Dec. 22 at the theater, 507 S. Third St., in downtown Renton. Showtimes are 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday.
Tickets are $25 for adults and $20 for students and seniors. Tickets are available by calling the box office at 425-226-5529 or online at rentoncivictheatre.org