- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Help singer Rae Solomon win recording time in Nashville
Rae Solomon, a singer who lived in Renton for many years, is a finalist in the Digital Rodeo’s “Next Country Superstar” competition.
Fans voted her into the Top 25, then judges picked her for the Top 5. It’s now up to voters to decide the winner. Top prize is recording time in Nashville and a VIP trip to the CMA Awards.
Solomon now lives in Covington. Her grandparents owned a business in Renton for more than 20 years – Jerry Solomon’s Renton Lincoln-Mercury. She has performed at the IKEA Renton River Days.