- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
School Board seeks nominations for annual Outstanding Employee awards
Renton School Board members are seeking nominations for the annual Outstanding Employee Awards. Each year the Board recognizes the hard work and dedication of district staff through the award.
This is an excellent opportunity to recognize a teacher and support staff member who demonstrates high levels of job performance, dedication and support for students, coworkers, parents and community.
Deadline for nominations is Friday, March 8.
To nominate someone, visit www.rentonschools.us