- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
They did it! Honey Dew students help break cup-stacking record
Honey Dew Elementary School’s students can now say they helped break a world record.
On Nov. 15 402 of them stacked plastic cups as part of the worldwide “Stack It Up,” an effort to break the cup-stacking record in the Guinness World Book of Records.
Those efforts paid off, with more than 450,000 participants worldwide (and growing), breaking the previous record of 412,259.