The Veterans Resource Fair returns to the Tacoma Dome on Saturday, May 13, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It is free to veterans and families.
The fair will have providers for the following sections:
• Community services
• VA benefits
• Legal services
• Homeless services/at risk
• Educational benefits
• Medical screenings and dental resources
• Jobs/apprenticeship/training and vocational opportunities
• Female veterans resources
• Active duty transition assistance
• Financial education/assistance
• Housing and home ownership
• Justice system related reintegration services
• Disability claims/ benefits
• Widows/ widowers benefits
The fair seeks providers and volunteers for the event. Please sign up at nine9line.org.