- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suburban Cities Association holding annual meeting Nov. 14
The Suburban Cities Association annual meeting and networking dinner is Nov. 14.
The speaker is Bob Drewel, executive director of the Puget Sound Regional Council.
The event is 5:30 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Tukwila.
Also, the membership will consider SCA bylaw amendments, the 2013 draft SCA assessment and the 2013 draft SCA budget.
Those attending need to RSVP by Friday, Nov. 9, to Kristy, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-433-7168.