- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Landing in Renton signs eight new businesses
Eight new tenants have signed leases at The Landing in recent weeks.
The new tenants include:
• Cost Plus World Market, opening the end of October,
• Allstate Insurance, opening this month
• Wild Fin, an upscale seafood restaurant
• World of Beer, a specialty beer lounge
• Union Bank, opening mid-October
• Weight Watchers
Last month, Renton Children’s Dentistry and RE/MAX opened.
The developers tout The Landing's location – at south end of Lake Washington between the Renton Boeing plant and downtown Renton – as a reason it continues to attract new businesses.
But Bob Baker, with developer Harvest Partners, said in a press release the success is more that just location.
"The mix of businesses makes the destination truly successful," he said, including big-box stores such as Target, Marshall’s and Famous Footwear and the smaller boutique-type stores such as C’est la Vie and Poggi Bonsi.
There are professional services and restaurants at The Landing.